Jane Iredale Enlighten Plus Under-Eye Concealer
Silky, lightweight, easy-to-blend undereye concealer
Medium-to-full buildable coverage; no caking or creasing
5 Full Coverage Shades
– No. 0: Golden yellow peach for fair to light skin tones
– No. 1: Neutral peach for light to medium-light skin tones
– No. 2: Golden peach brown for medium to medium-dark skin tones
– No. 3. Dark golden beige for medium-dark to dark skin tones
– No. 4: Peach brown for dark to deep skin tones
Reduces the appearance of under-eye circles
Brightens under-eye area
Visibly reduces the appearance of under-eye puffiness
Improves the appearance of under-eye skin texture
Visibly smooths the appearance of fine lines
Protects with broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sun protection
Cooling, antimicrobial stainless steel applicator
Curved design contours to the eye for smooth application
Pump release for easy, controlled dosing
How to use
- Remove cap to expose the stainless steel applicator and pump.
- Place your index finger on the flat, textured bump just behind the applicator. The first time using, prime the pump a few times to begin product dispersion.
- Pressing straight down, dispense a quarter to a half of a pump – enough product for both eyes.
- Using the applicator tip, dot around the under-eye area of both eyes, then smooth product completely.
- Using your finger or the Camouflage Brush, blend for a seamless finish.
To concentrate pigment coverage under the eye, use a Camouflage Brush to blend.
To give the under-eye an airbrushed finish, use the Sculpting Brush to blend.
Apply foundation first to cancel out discoloration, then layer with concealer for best results.