We are pleased to announce we will be re-opening for spa services on May 25th!
You may now call in or book online. We will be anticipating a higher volume of calls & emails and with limited staff it may take a bit to get back to you. We appreciate your kindness & patience during this time.
What can you expect:
• Appointments may be made by phone or online booking. No walk in appointments.
• A health screening questionnaire to be filed out upon your appointment.
• If you are unwell, been exposed to someone who is unwell, or have travelled outside of the country within the past 14 days, you will be rescheduled.
• If staff exhibit any cold or flu-like symptoms or have travelled outside of BC in the past 14 days they will be asked to stay home.
• Our waiting area will no longer be available, so we ask that you arrive on time for your scheduled appointment and wait outside the spa until we come out and get you. Please come alone to your appointment.
• Clients will be required to wear a mask. If you forget one you may purchase one at cost. (while quantities last)
• At this time we will not be offering clients any beverages or magazines. If you wish you may bring your own.
• We will do our best to stagger appointment times in order to maintain physical distancing.
• Need products? Please ask your skin therapist to assist you. Please do not touch products on display.
• High touch areas throughout the spa shall be disinfected when visibly soiled and at least hourly.
• Hand sanitizer will be available in the front reception area and hand washing will be required before and after any service by both client and skin therapist.
• As an added precaution we will all be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE)
All Fruition Skin Therapy skin therapists have completed Dermalogica’s “Clean Touch” certification training. We will continue to maintain strict sterilization and sanitization practices. All rooms will be given extra time between clients for a thorough wipe down.
We are here to ensure you feel safe and comfortable during your visit with us so if you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask.
We understand that not everyone is going to feel comfortable returning to personal services right away and we respect your decision. Please know that we are still committed to helping you with your self care via virtual consultations, online shopping, zero contact home delivery or curbside pickup.
We want to be here for you in any way that we can.
We look forward to seeing you all very soon.
Book your appointment online or call 604-904-8808