Amaterasu Geisha Face Blotting Paper
What is blotting paper?
Do you have oily skin? Is your makeup leaving your face feeling greasy? This is when blotting papers can come to our rescue. But if you are looking for the most amazingly absorbent papers anywhere, we’re here to let you in on an ancient beauty secret that the Japanese have known for centuries. Geisha Blotting Paper is the perfect solution to lift away excess oil and sweat from your face, so that your makeup can look and feel fresh all day long. Perfect for use on bare skin and photoshoots too.
What is blotting paper used for?
Many makeup artists use this blotting paper onset or during photoshoots to lift away shine and oil, thus keeping the makeup looking and feeling fresh on their models. This blotting paper is perfect to have to help maintain the freshness of your makeup throughout the day.
- Authentic Aburatorigami Blotting Paper from Kyoto, Japan
- Effectively lift shine or sweat from the face without disturbing your makeup
- Can be used on bare skin
- Easy to use
- Free from: alcohol, talc, preservatives, bleach
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben free
- Phthalate free
- PFAS free
Why use oil blotting papers?
Superior to pulp or rice paper in every way, this miracle blotting paper is made from abaca leaf – an extremely absorbent material that soaks up oil while leaving your makeup intact, keeping you looking fresh and shine-free all day.
Blotting paper for oily skin benefits
Whether you have oil-prone skin or wear makeup throughout the day, you will need help getting excess oil off your face. That is why Amaterasu Beauty is please to offer our glorious Geisha Blotting Paper, ideal for all skin types.
- Made from the highest grade of the abaca leaf
- Lifts oil from the face without disturbing makeup
- Sheer, thin, and perfectly portable
- Won’t cause discomfort or irritation like thicker, lower quality blotting paper
- 5-6 times more absorbent than other blotting paper products
- Gentle and safe on skin
With our Geisha Blotting Paper, say goodbye to that unsightly shine and hello to an oil-free, fresh complexion.
Why Use Blotting Paper?
Set Your Makeup. Using Geisha Blotting Paper is a great way to set your makeup. Blot your face after you apply your makeup to absorb excess oil found in your products.
Blot your skin. Want to get that shine on your face under control? Pat your skin with our Geisha Blotting Paper to remove excess oil from your nose, chin, or forehead.
Make your lipstick last. After you apply your lipstick, blot with the blotting paper to remove the excess oil. Then, apply another coat for a longer-lasting matte finish.
Keep pores clean. Excess oil can clog pores and cause blemishes. Pat your skin with our absorbent sheets to get rid of any oil that lingers on your skin. Keep your pores oil-free and your complexion looking great with our Geisha Blotting Paper.
How to Use Blotting Paper?
- Take out a sheet from the packet.
- Firmly press the paper on the oily areas of your face, especially the “T-zone” (the forehead, nose, chin, and the area around the mouth).
- Leave the blotting paper on your skin for a moment, allowing the sheet to fully absorb the excess oil.
- To prevent removing makeup, avoid rubbing the paper across your skin.
- Use as often as needed to remove excess oil.
- Unlock the secret to fresh and flawless looking skin with Amaterasu Beauty.