Coat Of Many Colors
FREE SHIPPING ON CANADIAN ORDERS OVER $99
Limited-edition set for spring
Deborah Lippmann Coat Of Many Colors
If you’ve ever been surrounded by wildflowers in a field, you know the colors and the possibilities are endless. The southern countryside is filled with delicate hues waiting to be plucked for a bouquet, just like this new limited-edition nail polish 6-piece set, paying homage to Southern Belles, the great outdoors and grand pastures.
- How Do I Live (Full Coverage Light Turquoise Creme)
- Cowboy Take Me Away (Full Coverage Cornflower Blue Creme)
- Raining On Sunday (Full Coverage Cloud Gray Creme)
- This Kiss (Full Coverage Baby Pink Creme)
- I Fall To Pieces (Full Coverage Crepe Rose Creme)
- Jolene (Full Coverage Light Heather Creme)
- 6 bottles at .27 Fl Oz. 8mL
The Healthy Alternative to Gel Polish! Gel Lab Pro Color is an award-winning, treatment-enriched nail polish that delivers the gloss and cushion of a gel manicure without the nail damage. This dual-patented formula with 10 exclusive ingredients delivers nail health, wear, and shine. Requires no lamps or tools.
Vegan, 10 Free formula. No Animal testing.
• Buff nails and make sure nails are completely dry. Avoid soaking nails in water prior to a manicure.
• Apply a THIN layer of base coat. Cap the tip of the nail. Let the polish dry for 2 minutes.
• Apply a THIN layer of color with a maximum of 3 strokes. Let dry 2 minutes.
• Apply a THIN layer with the second coat. Cap the tip and let dry 2 minutes.
• Apply a THIN layer of top coat, let dry for 2 minutes.